What is your name and why do you call yourself Diva?
- My name is Diane, but the two first initials in my first and last name spell out Diva, and everyone tells me my personality oozes such, so my name switched up to Diva “)
How old are you?
Where do you live?
- Miami, Florida
How’d you come up with your URL and blog title?
- URL: ’ undefined-fabrics-of-fabulosity ’ was random, but it just fit with the idea of my blog title and what I wanted my blog to depict …
- Blog Title: In my every day life, I’m growing as a person and trying to maintain being a positive individual so that’s where ‘The Makings of Diva’ comes in, I added ‘Live and In Techno-Color’ as a sub-title because here on Tumblr I’m free to be me and who I truly am without putting up a front, and I’m free to do it in a vivid and colorfully artistic way.
Asks and Submissions?
- Submissions: I like to think of my blog as one big coloring book and my followers are my 96 value pack of Crayolas; you’re all welcome to shade pages in my coloring book :) - I encourage my followers to submit, I don’t mind posting whatever you drop in my submission box, even if you don’t follow me - GO HEAD, I DON’T MIND :)
- Asks: Sorry, if I don’t get to answer your questions right away, sometimes I get quite a few, or I’m busy, or if it looks like I’m online and I haven’t replied, they’re just queued posts. I answer all my asks honestly, I’m never rude - whether you’re anon or not, I respect there’s someone on the other side of that screen, with feelings. Feel free to ask whatever, or just stop by to say hi, I’m super nice :)
(P.S - Negativity or pettiness of any sort doesn’t get posted, think before you drop attention seekers) ^.^
What makes you follow or unfollow a blog?
- Follow: Your blog catches my eye, I admire your swag, or we have similar likes and reblog similar things.
- Unfollow: If you flood my dash with asks, if you’re rude or disrespectful to your followers, I find your posts to be negative, offensive, cocky, etc.
‘You’re so pretty!’
- I get this all the time in my every day life, but most ESPECIALLY in my ask box, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :) I’m no skinny mini - I’m plus size and SMEXY ;) I still don’t fit in society’s norm, and although I’ve never had a problem with my physical appearance you guys just make me feel that much better about myself. ^_^